Friday, December 08, 2006

bitchin!

Thanksgiving gave me a special break to be reminded of all the things I am blessed with. To list a few things I am lucky to have:

I have $20.

I have to work on Christmas.

I have a bale of debt.

I have to work on New Years, my birthday.

I have two hotdogs.

I have to quit my job.

Honestly, I know I sound pathetic and complainy. I suppose I have little to worry about, and at this age the brokeback bank account is still cute in the eyes of the world. In a few days I won't be so pohh, but for now it's cat food and tap water pour moi.

Alsoly, the job isn't half-shab, but my main hang-up is obviously it's holiday demands. I have the next two days until a two week notice would land me on the street on Christmas, so it's the time for decisions. Now accepting suggestions/other jobs.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pay you $200, but you have to re-lace all of my shoes (dont worry I only have 2 pairs, and one of those pairs has velcro straps). Workin on christmas is for scrooges!

Anonymous said...

ok ok ok fine, I upp it to three hundred pennies but only if I can give them to you now so that you can chuck them at tourists or stuff them inside your co workers nose. According to my old wife and her tale if you stuff a lot of pennies up someones nose it makes them shut up.
ok yea