Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I am going on a trip to Europe and Northern Africa! Here is my itinerary if anyone is interested and wants to know where I will be this summer. This itinerary has be made using photographs of monkeys dressed in funny people clothes.

First I'm going to Morocco from June 6th to around June 18th:










Moroccan Monkey donning a fez, traditional Moroccan head wear. Pretty funny.


Then I'll be in Spain from around the 18th to the 23rd:






Spanish Monkey wearing sort of a Mexican outfit, but to be honest the Spanish really don't have traditional clothing at all, much less funny clothing. Mostly they wear jeans and t-shirts, mostly. Anyway, they wish they had this funny Mexican style.


Then I'm going to England for a few days (June 23rd to 26th):











Weak English Monkey (it's a stuffed animal.) Also weak English garb, but the point is that they have a powerless monarchy that wears crowns. Crowns are sort of funny if you think about it.


And then to Turkey from June 26th to July 12th:


























Turkish guy with Turkish Monkey. Great monkey outfit. Turkey is apparently a gold mine for monkeys dressed in funny people clothes. Barrels of laughs guaranteed. Can't wait.

So that's it, my trip. I pobably will abandon this blog forever once I leave cause then I won't be bored enough anymore. Wish me luck, cause I wished it for you.

0 comments: