Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Challah at Ya Homeboy

Otherly, last week I'm riding my bike in Brooknaahn and I'm all weaving through traffic and the whatdywhat, and I take a left when I had a red light. There were no cars coming so I was like whateves I scoff the law.

Anyway, this crazy lady on the sidewalk starts screaming at me. "What the fuck you think you doin'? You mistake-makin' mothafucka! You gonna get hit! What the fuck?? What the fuck you smilin at!? Fuck you!! Come back here mothafucka!"





Needless to say, I was sort of taken-aback by the whole episode and wondered if I really am just a "mistake-makin mothafucka." I do make a lot of mistakes, so maybe she had a valid point there. But then I remembered how crazy she looked and sounded with her crazy outfit and crazy screams, so I figured I would just write her off as a crazy woman and go on with my life using this for a little affirmation of my own mad propah normalcy.



Say what, say down. You gotsa check my new favorite website, seriously it's amazing. Check it: http://www.skunks.org/

0 comments: